Every single time we have a family party, my mom’s friend Pamela brings this amazing quinoa salad that I am literally obsessed with! I finally took the initiative today to find out the recipe and make it for myself. It is soo easy to make and definitely worth it :) Here’s the recipe!
Ingredients (you can get all of these ingredients from Trader Joe’s!!)
- 2 cup quinoa (uncooked)
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup dried cranberry
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- Olive oil drizzle
- splash of lime juice (my preference)
- Place the quinoa in a saucepan with 4 cups of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until all water is absorbed (10-15 minutes).
- Place the cooked quinoa in a bowl to cool, then place in the refrigerator.
- Once chilled, mix all ingredients, and stir.
- Ready to serve!